Friday, March 19, 2010

All Over Again....


DEJA' VU

That was just a bit of deja' vu
swimming by,
a split second of flotsam
and jetsam
that grabbed my energy
in a
beam me up moment.

Disappeared so quickly,
left me holding the line,
trying to hook that lost instant
before it turned into a dead fish
once more...

and then what?

If I stop the clock
at that take,
would I,could I,
play it any differently,
or

be left to wait for the black hole
to regurgitate again,
serve up another enigma,

leaving me to my eternal confusion?


c copyright/all rights reserved 2010

http://www.minblu.blogspot.com/
http://twitter.com/lynxny

12 comments:

Jeane Myers said...

wow! you captured it so well! xxo

Unknown said...

Hi Lyn,

Sometimes we seem so sure - but don't know why. Not so much fun being left with the dead fish!

Lyn said...

Hi Jeane-
Thank you..sometimes deja vu can be very annoying!

Lyn said...

Hi Derrick-
Yes, sometimes that feeling really seems like the truth..twice told! I'll remove the fish..

Unknown said...

Hi Lyn,

You are probably pulling my leg but just need to say, I didn't intend you to change any of the wording!

Also meant to say yesterday that I noticed the new colour scheme. Nice!

Lyn said...

Hi Derrick-
Thanks again! I think I know you didn't mean to make changes...
Trying new colors, may not be done yet! Springtime needs a change..
Out the door now to run in the park again..Hurray..70+ degrees today!!

robkistner said...

I really enjoyed where this piece took my imagination -- visually very engaging, surrealistic, I liked this...
...rob
Image & Verse

robkistner said...

The image is splendid...
...rob
Image & Verse

Lyn said...

Hi Rob-
Thanks for your comment..The whole experience is so mysterious!

Lyn said...

Rob-
Thanks again!! Looking forward to viewing your blog, again!!

Jim Swindle said...

Creative.

Lyn said...

Hi Jim-
So glad that you visited..thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin