BEING TOTALLY BLANK TODAY, I'M
ALLOWING MYSELF TO BE RESCUED
BY THE IMAGINATION OF OTHERS.
THIS IS OKAY BECAUSE VERY KIND
FRIENDS OFFER SOLUTIONS, NOT ONLY
to me, but to all who wish to participate.
Sometimes I get tagged, sometimes I
tag myself. So it goes. THANK YOU,
NATALIE, "MUSINGS from the DEEP",
for being an enabler!
1. Use the first letter of your name to answer
2. They have to be real and true.
3. If the person before you had the same first
initial you must use different answers.
4. You can't use any word twice, and you can't
use your name for the boy/girl name question.
1. What is your name? xxxxxLYN
2. A four letter word. xxxxxxLIKE
3. A boy's name? xxxxxxxxxxLANCELOT
4. A girl's name? xxxxxxxxxxLUCY
5. An occupation?xxxxxxxxxxLAP DANCER
6. A color?xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx LEMON YELLOW
7. Something you wear?xxxx LIPSTICK
8. A food?xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx LASAGNA
9. Something found
in the bathroom?xxxxxxxxxx LILAC LOTION
10. A place?xxxxxxxxxxxxxx LAREDO, TEX.
11. A reason for
being late?xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx LOLLY GAGGING
12. Something to shout?xxx LOOK OUT!
13. A movie title?xxxxxxxxx LAURA
14. Something you drink?xx LATTE, LOTS OF MILK
15. A musical group?xxxxxx LED ZEPPELIN
16. An animal?xxxxxxxxxxxx LYNX
17. A street name?xxxxxxxx LUDLOW ST., NYC
18. A type of car?xxxxxxxxx LAMBORGHINI
19. A song title?xxxxxxxxxx LOVE IS A MANY
20. A verb?XXXXXXXXXXXXX LAUGH!!!!!
Feel free to fool around with this!!
Which brings me to a site I just discovered,
plinky.com, on line since January, that exists
to inspire us. Altruistically speaking, how
nice of them to offer inspiration to us when
we draw a blank. When we can't think of a
thing to post. They daily prompt us with
challenging and interesting questions. Lots
of folks comment. It's humorous and since I
sometimes have nothing on my mind but "duh"
they allow us to forward it all to our blogs.
Or all the other places we find ourselves.
Imagine lifting an idea? I like that!
Ever expanding universe..glad to be part of it.