Monday, December 8, 2008

Me Too
























YOU TOO
X
We all have
non-
existence
within us.



But I am mostly the element
x

that feels like forever,
dancing in front of the mirror,
always praying always asking
x

please God let me have him, let me have her,
let me have me and
x
Thank You,
yes I remember that is part of the prayer,
not just the asking,
x
but a Big Thanks, so God will know
I'm not always for me me me,
x

on the contrary, a grateful humble seeker on the path
to the truth with the blue edge,

next stop Heaven,
x

where a sweet mother stirring broth spots me,
a hallowed saint relieved of arrows, pierced no more,
smiles at last,
x

or Jesus Himself who once asked the Father why he was forsaken,
found out he wasn't,
just like us.
x

If you don't love Jesus don't be affronted,
pick your savior,
the one who lives in your ego,
x

or save a place in the black hole of nonexistence,
wear the cloak of skeptics, the oblivion they pray is true.
x
How plucky to be a fleeting spark within a voice
bound to be halted forever,
to arise at first light's beam never blessed by Heaven,
know that born on earth is good enough,
x

and happily ever after is a tale of Grimm.
































No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin