Sunday, March 11, 2012

MAGPIE...Prompt #108



                                                   Image/ Uzengia Aleksander Nedic

THANK YOU, TESS, for Magpie Tales, #108.


LIGHT

And then I died and went to heaven,
turned back,
to come back?

A girl again,
lost in the surprise of death,
I saw the murky place
over my left shoulder,
the world of languish.

Or would I rise
to be tickled
by the light of angels
wrapped in flutter?

Prayers in my heart
float up like butterflies.

Sound is color,
words are music.

Soul writes itself,
bounces off a temple bell,
flirts with Gods and Goddesses,
a code deciphered at last.

So life's a chrysalis after all,
give me your hand,
be a fool no longer,
take the gift, fly.


copyright/all rights reserved/ 2012

http://www.minblu.blogspot.com
http://www.twitter.com//lynxny










24 comments:

Brian Miller said...

i think it might be rather fascinating to come back as a butterfly you know...they are so beautiful and to fly...ah...

Law_Fal said...

this is awesome!

Unknown said...

You are flying high Lyn, flying high. Awesome is the word. Thanks for sharing this.

Lyn said...

Hi Brian-
Thanks Brian, it's all ahead of us!!

Lyn said...

Hi Legally Chocolat-
How nice to hear from you...thanks!

Lyn said...

Hi Linda-
Well, aren't you something!! I'm grateful for your words...thanks...

Brigid O'Connor said...

-the world of languish- beautiful line and beatuiful poem:)

Helen said...

Coming back, reincarnation .. yes, it's fascinating! So is your poem.

Berowne said...

Remarkable tale, so well thought out and entertaining...

Wayne Pitchko said...

great words.....thanks for sharing

Lyn said...

Hi Brigid-
Thank you for your kind words!

Lyn said...

Hi Helen-
I liked this prompt a lot..always intrigued by spiritual opportunities!

Lyn said...

Hi Berowne-
So glad you enjoyed this one..I really like the "entertaining" part.

Lyn said...

Hi Wayne-
More than kind..thanks so much!

Carrie Van Horn said...

Lyn this is glorious!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

"prayers in my heart float up like butterflies" this poem of yours is simply dreamy.

Lyn said...

Hi Carrie-
Always thank you for your lovely comments...Thanks!!!

Lyn said...

Hi Paige-
So happy to receive your comment..thank you!

hyperCRYPTICal said...

Excellent write Lyn - awesome indeed!

Anna :o]

Anonymous said...

be a fool no longer -> good advice

depth of field

Lyn said...

Hi hyperCRYPTICal-
Thanks for your gracious comment!

Lyn said...

Hi zongrik-
No fools hanging around here! Thank you...

Gail said...

Take the gift-fly...words of such magical strength, I am trying to fly.

I could not reply to your no reply comment blogger so I am hear again. After reading some other creations of yours I have joined the fan club.

I love forward to your continuing creations.

Lyn said...

Hi Gail-
Wonderful to hear from you..such kind words..thanks so much!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin