THANK YOU, Tess....at...Magpie Tales...
UPSTAIRS/ WAAAYYYYYY Downstairs.....
THE KING'S FAVORITE PEANY BUTTER & CHOCOLATE YUMMO COOKIE...
(or why he can't chew and give a speech!)
3/4 cups chunky peanut butter
1 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
2 cups all-purpose baking mix (you know, Bisquick)
1 tsp. vanilla extract
12 ounces best dark chocolate morsels in the world *
Stir together peanut butter, eggs and vanilla in large bowl.
Stir in brown sugar until mixed. Add baking mix and 3/4 cup dark chocolate morsels, stirring until just moistened. Spread mix in a lightly greased 15x10 jelly-roll pan.
Bake at 325 deg. for 20 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven, sprinkle evenly with remaining 1 1/4 cups chocolate morsels. Let stand until chocolate melts. Spread melted chocolate evenly. Cut into triangles, squares, etc.
* THE 10 BEST CHOCOLATIERS IN THE WORLD, from "The Ten Best of Everything", by N and A. Lande
1. Tauscher (Zurich, Switzerland)
2. Vosges Haut (Chicago, Ill.)
3. Scharffen Berger Chocolate maker (Berkeley, Cal.)
4. Jacques Torres Chocolate (New York, NY.)
5. Norman Love Confections (Ft. Myers, Fla.)
6. Valrhona (France)
7. Godiva (Brussels, Belgium)
8. Richard Donnelly Fine Chocolates (Santa Cruz, Cal.)
9. Rickart (Paris, Fr.)
10. Puccini Bomboni (Amsterdam, Netherlands)...my fav...just saying the name makes me feel good!!
Copyright/ All rights reserved/ 2013